Saturday, September 8, 2012

First day of school

Thursday, our babes started their very first day of school. Its hard to imagine that 6 years ago I was walking around wondering if I could get any larger and we now have a KINDERGARTNER! Its crazy! And we have a Pre-K'er too! Its amazing how much our lives have changed but how blessed they have been too! Anthony wasn't around to see the kids off but I made sure to capture the day with plenty of shots. Lord knows my kids weren't happy with me by the time school started!  :) Enjoy!
{Backpacks are all packed and shoes ready to go }



{First day of Kindergarten 2012 and he wants to be a teacher}

{Mr Kindergartner all handsome and ready to go}



{Walking to school with his Sissy who has to wait a bit yet}



{Making a wish to have a great day }



{Happy first day of Kinder our dear sweet boy!}

{The oldest fur baby was not too happy to see her "babies" leaving her}


{Charlee getting in some last minute snuggles with her girl}

{Our big girl has big dreams in life! Kid Dr is her goal!}



{wishing to make a new bff}

{Happy first day our Pre-K Princess! We love you!}
I wish I would have got some pictures of them arriving home from school, but for those of you who are friend with me on FB know, Lilli ended up on the wrong bus! Poor Momma was having a heart attach to think about even snapping a few pictures of them gettin home! The good news is that even though Lilli slipped through the cracks on not switching buses the kids had an amazing first day! That is all any parent could ask for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment